Saturday 7 June 2008

Thank you


Thank you so much Claire for sending these goodies to Zoe in my swap package. You really made my little girls day. I would also like to thanks Dawny for her kindness in sending the cute little alphabet stamps too. Zoe has also made a great swap friend Hannah with the added bonus in that I have made a great friend with her Mum Debbie too.

I am so glad I made the step to create our blogs as we have made so many wonderful friends and from all around the world. We really appreciate all the lovely comments you leave on our blogs too.

Hugs,

5 comments:

Debbie said...

fab candy you have received Zoe, Me and hannah are so glad we are friends with you and your mum :)

Dawny P said...

You are very welcome chicken - it was my absolute pleasure. It's just nice to see the dinkies getting crafty. Hope you are all ok xxx

Heidi said...

This is so nice-lucky girl!

Hugs from
Heidi

CraftyC said...

Hi Zoe,
Glad you like your bits and bobs, I hope you enjoy them!
Clairexx

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

i cant wait to see the card you make using the fun embellishments.