Wednesday 23 July 2008

Lucky Day


Today I received this beautiful pocket card from Marte and it was filled with gorgeous Magnolia images. Thank you so much.. I love them and check out my challenge card on Friday ;-)


I also received this fab new award from Tracy, Holly and Deb. Thank you so much I really love this cool award.

The rules of this award,
1. Only 5 people allowed.
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. one has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. you must link back to whoever gave you the award.quite simple really it is a way of saying thank you to those who take time out for wonderful comments to boost your day.okay Here's the ladies I have dedicated this award to.....

I would like to pass this to my friends
Hannah
Ruby
Britt
Sanne

and my new friend Marte.

Today my uncle came to visit and we had a lovely time at the park. Tomorrow it is going to be a sunny day and I am going to the farm with my Nan, Grandad, Danni and my cousin Millie.

8 comments:

Dawny P said...

Well done Zoe on your award sweetheart xxxx Your card looks really lovely as well. Hope you are ok and big hugs zzzzzz

Andrea, said...

What a beautiful card you have received Zoe. Have a good day at the farm

Kelly Schelske said...

Congratualtions Zoe, well done sweetie!! What a beautiful card you've got there!! Have fun at the farm tomorrow:-)

Rach said...

oh wow zoe, what a lovely gift and an award too...well done. Hope that you have a fun time tomorrow at the farm...hugs rach.xx

Marte said...

Hi sweetheart!

Thank you SO much for this warming award!! It is so nice of you to give it to me, I' flattered! :)

I'm also glad you liked the card and the images. Didn't think it would be delievered so quick! Hurrah!

Can't wait to have a look at your card on friday!

Hugs, Marte

Sanne said...

Thank you Zoe for this award.GREAT!!!And waht a great card with your name.
Loves Sannexxxx

Karin said...

Hi Zoe,
thank you for the great award. Mum already put it on our blog and we think it's so cool.
It's very hot over here (finally) and we went to a playground together with our mom.
Hope you, Danni and Millie had a great time on the farm.

Big hugs
Ruby and Britt

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

dear zoe.. i love this card. congratulations on your award i am not surprised you deserve it!

hugs
claudia