Friday 5 September 2008

Crafty Monkey's Challenge 6 - Pets

We would like to thank everyone for joining in our last challenge at Crafty Monkey's and we loved seeing your Christmasy creations.

This weeks challenge is to create a card or paper project with the theme: "Pets". If you do not have the appropriate stamp we love seeing your hand drawn work.

We would like to welcome Kelsey from the United States and Honorine from France who have joined us for this challenge as our guest designers. Pop over to our challenge to see their gorgeous creations.

We have a great prize this week of the below gorgeous Rachelle Anne Miller stamp. This has very kindly been donated by Karin at "Het Scrapbook Atelier". Thank you also to Agnes for arranging this great prize.

Here is my card for our challenge:



I am not sure what this image is but it is so sweet. The sentiment is from High Hopes. Thank you to Karin, Ruby and Britt for the wonderful paper and bow. I have coloured with my Whisper pens and added a little sparkle with Stickles.

I would also like to thank my friend Sanne and Therese for passing the below award to me.



JAVABLU AWARD RULES
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 5 other blogs.
4. Before listing the nominees give a reason why
5. Put links of those blogs on yours.
6. Leave a message on the blogs you have nominated

I would like to pass this award to my friends Hannah, Ruby and Britt, Didi, Honorine.

I will be back soon as I have made another card but I need to wait until my friend has received it.
love
Zoe
xxxxx

10 comments:

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Zoe I love this cute image and you have coloured it in beautifully,
Hugs Debbie x

SCRAP DIDI said...

hi zoe
is beautiful card
thank you for this awards I am still very happy thank you

Agnes said...

Hi Zoe, i love your card ,so sweet image,beautiful colors.Have nice weekend!!!

Loves Agnesxxx

Sanne said...

Dear Zoe,
You have make a great card love the colors and the sweet image.How was you first school day?

Loves Sannexxx

Hannah said...

Hi Zoe

Thanks for my award. fab card i love the image you have used and the bit of sparkle is fab.
hannahxxx

Karin said...

Hi Zoe,

We love your card. Great papers and adorable bunny.
We're glad you like the papers we've send you.

Have a great weekend.
Big Hugs,
Ruby and Britt.

Karin said...

Hi Zoe,

what a fabulous card.
I love the bright colors and that bunny is so sweet.
And your coloring is great again.

Have a great weekend.
Give Danni a hug fom me,
xoxo Karin

Heike's Creativeplace said...

Wow, Zoe what a sweet Bunny Card so cute.......Wonderul colors and Details......

Hugs
Heike

Heidi said...

What a beautiful card Zoe-the image is so cute and you have colored it so beautiful I think.

Hugs and love
Heidi

Deb said...

fantastic card Zoe, love the sweet image, such pretty colours and so perfectly coloured in!