Friday 14 November 2008

Crafty Monkey's - Challenge 11 "Food and Drink"

This weeks challenge over at Crafty Monkey's is to create a card or paper project with the theme: FOOD and DRINK

We would like to welcome EMZ as our guest designer this week and thank you for your beautiful card.

We have a fabulous prize this week kindly donated by Nikki from Dewdrop Craftz of the below cute and fun monster stamp called Bernard.
On my card I have used this cute Hamish stamp from Funky kits which I have coloured with my Whisper Pens. I cut the circle in my Forever Friends paper on my Mum's Wizard using nestabilities. To finish I added some fruit punch stickles to the cherries on the cakes.

I received the below award from Shaleise, Samara and T.J. and also Karin. Thank you for so much.. I love it!

I will pop back after school to add the 5 blogs I would like to pass this too.

Please tell your children and your friends about our challenge!

Edit:
I am back to pass on my Kreativ Blogger award.

I would like to pass it to:

I really love their gorgeous work and love looking at their blogs.

Love,


xxx

14 comments:

Heather "Hev" said...

What a very yummy card Zoe :)

Well done sweetie!!

oheidia said...

You have a great blogg, zoe! I like your card a lot. It's so nice painted and you have used nice colours too! I have participaited in the new card challenge about food. It's a great way to make cards and of course it's nice to give away homemade cards!

Thank you for your comment in my blogg :=)

Hug from Jenny

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Zoe love the gorgeous colours and the yummy cupcake paper. Hugs Debbie x

Karin said...

Hi Sweetie,

what a very yummie card.
i love the cute image (which is coloured so very beautifully) and the great papers.

Hope you and Danni are enjoying yourselfs this weekend.

Hugs,
Ruby, Britt and Karin

Gill said...

Gorgeous card Zoe, love the cupcake paper and you have coloured Hamish perfectly, thanks so much for the award you are a sweetie, I'll pop it on my blog later..I have to work today :(
have a lovely day
hugs Gill x

flatis stempelwelt said...

Hi Süße,
thank you for the award xxx
Your card is so lovely and Hamish is wonderful colored.

Have a nice day
Big Hugs,Sonja xxx

Heike's Creativeplace said...

Hi lovely Zoe, thank you so much for this great Award. I'm happy you think of me and you really made my day :).........

Big Hugs
Heike

Agnes van Hensbergen - agnesstampcards said...

HiSweetie,
What a beautiful card , i love youre cupcake papers.And youre colorings is wunderful.
Have a nice day.
Big hugs from Agnesxxx

Ila said...

Your card is Gorgeous and so Yummy!! Congratulations on a very well deserved Award Zoe!!
..and Thank You So Much for passing this Award along to me..I'm so pleased and honered to recieve it from you!!!!..Big Hug, Ila

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Love your card Zoe, great colouring and what a fun way to use those yummie papers ;)!!

With love from Holland,

Renata

Heike's Creativeplace said...

Hi Zoe, your card is wonderful. The Image is so cute......

Please, take a look on my Blog, there is something for you
:-)))......

Hugs
Heike

Dawny P said...

Hi Zoe xx I love your Hamish and cakes card. Don't those cakes look yummy? Well done on your award as well xxxx Oh and I love the picture of your cat with her tinsel hair. It's a great photo. Hope you are well and looking forward to Christmas xxxx

Anonymous said...

Congrats for your award and for your card!!
Your card is gorgeous!! I love the papers, they are sweet!! Hamish is very cute and I love your colouring!!
Your new blog's presentation is adorable!!
Have a great weekend,
Hugs,
Christelle.
xxxxx

Janna said...

This is so cute! The DP goes so well with this card! Great job!