Thursday 4 April 2013

Ballet Sophie




Today I have created my card using Riley & Company's Ballet Sophie. My image was coloured with Copics and have used some Pearls. I have used some Web Ribbon and Wag's and Whiskers Purrfect Day Set. Also I used Bazzill Kraft Paper.


My inspiration for my card is Angelina Ballerina because I used to love reading books about her when I was younger.



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


Children's Book 


Vintage


K is for Kraft


Pearls & Lace


Kraft


Animals

The Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge

Anything Goes

Creative Corner Challenge

Anything Goes

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

11 comments:

Deb said...

This is adorable Zoe, you used one of my favourite papers too! So pretty! I used to love reading Angelina Ballerina to my girls when they were little!
Debxx

Nikki Stalker said...

What a cute card Zoe. My youngest used to read Angelina Ballerina too a few years back. Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges.

Silli said...

Hello sweet Zoe, your card is so darn cute...Love the image and your colors... Big hugs and good luck!

Ellibelle said...

Such a sweet card Zoe! Love the embellishments you used, and the sketch is fantastic!
Thanks so much for playing along in our Kraft challenge at ABC!

Sarah said...

Awww, this is sooo cute Zoe, love that paper! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts this week for our Vintage challenge x

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Zoe: Cute cards. Thanks so much for sharing your 2nd etry with us too at Simply Create Too.

Thanks again for being part of our Animals Challenge.

Diane
SimplyCreateToo Design Team Member
http://SimplyCreateToo.blogspot.com
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Liz McGuire, said...

Hi Zoe, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a lovely comment. I've just had a nosey and your cards are sooo pretty. Love the fun image on this one. And the little hedgie below is adorable.

Liz x

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Hei Zoe,
your card is super cute.
the papers are the perfect fit for the moose :-)

Vicki G said...

SUch a Pretty Card Zoe!!!! I love how you coloured Sophie!!!! I also like your pretty flowers! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog and please say hi to mum for me!

Hugs

Vicki

Annie said...

such a cute image on your fun card, Zoe! I love the bright colours you have used.
hugs, annie x

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card Zoe, love the colours and image